Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sew much to do and loving every minute of it!

Welcome to Sewtropolis' Blog.  I will use this format to talk about various things going on at the store.  For example; I've been sewing up a storm making class samples and one of the things I've noticed is the different techniques used by the different designers - some good, some not so good.  I thought I would try to show you how I put it together and if it makes it easier for you, great; if not then I hope to at least have inspired you to sew something. 

Before I get started with the first pattern I want to remind everyone that I am hosting a "Sit & Sew" this Saturday, January 15 from 1 - 3:00 p.m. at the store. (Sewtropolis, 5 West Diamond Lake Road, Minneapolis)   Bring your unfinished projects and I will try to answer questions you have in order for you to get that project finished!  If I can't answer the questions hopefully we have enough talented  and creative sewers present who can answer your questions!  Oh, did I mention refreshments will be served?    

No comments:

Post a Comment