Saturday, September 11, 2010

Self Stitched September - Lotus Dress

Today I am sporting Amy Butler's Lotus Dress for Self Stitched September.  I made this dress this past summer using Amy Butler's fabric from her Love collection.  I was a little hesitant to wear it - only because its got short sleeves and it's getting a little cool here in Minneapolis.  But, I threw on a pair of tights (lesson learned from Tuesday) and voila! 

Yesterday when I should have been working on my pants, I ended up making these cute little pouches instead.  I figured I'd use one for my coupons and the littler one fits my camera just perfect!  TODAY I work on my pants! 

1 comment:

  1. The dress looks cute on you! I have that pattern, but have yet to make it, maybe that's something I should do in the next couple of weeks. I haven't made anything for myself in awhile. p.s. It's getting cold here in Iowa too ;)

    ReplyDelete