Thursday, September 9, 2010

Self Sew September - Wool skirt

Today I am wearing a fuchsia wool skirt that I made last winter. It sat on a mannequin all winter and by the time I took it off the weather had turned warm and there was no need to wear it. Well, today it’s a little chilly here in the Twin Cities so I decided a wool skirt will be just the ticket! I was partially right…. I really should have made this skirt a little longer. My upper legs are just fine, it’s my lower legs that are a little cold!! At any rate, I am wearing my one item. On the agenda today: make a pair of pants.

3 comments:

  1. You need some tights! Nice skirt - I was pondering wool just the other day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really nice and meanful. it's really cool blog. Linking is very useful thing.you have really helped lots of people who visit blog and provide them usefull information. Water Soluble Fabric Stabilizer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have bookmarked your website because this site contains valuable information in it. I am really happy with articles quality and presentation. Thanks a lot for keeping great stuff. I am very much thankful for this site. BPO philippines

    ReplyDelete