Friday, September 17, 2010

Self Stitched September - Scarf & Skirt

Today I am actually wearing two items that I've made.  The first is a Amy Butler's Barcelona Skirt in fabric by e-studio  This is one of my favorite skirts and I keep intending to make it again in a larger print fabric.  I think it will look more like it's suppose to, as right now the pattern in the fabric is so small the layers of the skirt tend to get lost.  But despite all that it was super easy to sew together and very versitle as I tend to wear a lot of black, white, greys and browns.  
The second item is my scarf.  I made this scarf a few years ago during the bias cut scarf craze when it seemed everyone was coming up with their own version of this scarf.  If I remember correctly it's rayon fabric, layered 6 deep on the bias, sewn, cut, washed and then dried to fray.  I love wearing scarves and this is one of my favorite during the fall months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment